You may schedule an appointment on our scheduling page.The standard fee is $80 per hour, which goes directly to cover internet expenses for our nonprofit organization, Inner Pathway. Fran donates her time for this service.
Here are a few relevant credentials:
- —Certified Spiritual Director since 2000, from an intensive three-year certification training.
- —Ph.D. in Religion from Princeton Theological Seminary, 1997.
- —Over 30 years of integrating diverse spiritual, contemplative, and psychological experiences.
- —Deeply familiar with many different religious and spiritual paths.
- —Experiential expertise in areas such as addiction and recovery, death and dying, grief and loss, contemplative and meditation practices, eco-spirituality, creative process, sexuality, marriage, divorce, healthy relationships, and more.
- —Expertise in (Jungian) Dreamwork. Since 2013, a Co-Facilitator of Dream Groups with a Certified Jungian Analyst.
- —Personally mentored by some of the most illumined teachers of our time.
- —End-Of-Life and After Death care proficiency badges from NEDA.
- You may view her full Spiritual Director Profile on the Spiritual Directors International (SDI) website.
Dr. Grace offers this service via phone or Zoom and, if circumstances allow, in-person.
What is It?
Also called Spiritual Companionship or Mentoring, Spiritual Direction is a time-honored service that provides a compassionate space for your Soul to be heard. It is a context of Self-discovery and guidance that offers mature and loving support for your journey in life and, in some cases, death. Although the sessions may encompass support that approximates “life coaching,” Spiritual Direction emphasizes the needs and values of the Soul.
Modalities vary and may include deep listening, nature, prayer, contemplative practices, guided meditation, Jungian-oriented dreamwork, visualization, music, art, personal inventories and self-inquiries.
Meetings with your Spiritual Director usually occur on a regular basis for an hour, and you choose the frequency that is best for you: weekly, every other week, monthly, etc. Sometimes a single meeting can be helpful. Each person is free to come or go as they wish.
For general information about Spiritual Direction: Spiritual Directors International website.
If you would like more information about Spiritual Direction with Fran Grace, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a brief statement of interest. If you are in critical need of our service but cannot afford the fee, then let us know.
Spiritual Direction also occurs in the context of Jungian Analysis, which gives a safe and supportive space for the Soul to be heard. We recommend Diane Eller-Boyko, a Certified Jungian Analyst, R.N., L.C.S.W., with many decades of experience. She has clients around the world and is available for Zoom sessions. Phone: 909-798-1925 Website: http://www.dianeellerboykolcsw.com
Group Spiritual Direction:
Diane and Fran co-facilitate a small group once or twice a year, for six weeks, an experiential workshop on dreamwork. Our next Dream Workshop will begin in January 2024.